Yoga, Meditation, Healing, Tai Chi, Private Instruction, Special Workshops
Reduce Stress & Gain Energy through Mindfulness & Movement
Simple tools for better health: stretching, meditation, breathing exercises. With a brain-oriented holistic approach to health, Living Tao Yoga techniques not only improve flexibility and strength, but also provide tools for living mindfully and creating a more balanced lifestyle. These exercises are suitable for all ages and body types.
Interested in Abdominal Health? Try Belly Button Healing; an internal workout for your intestines.
- Improve digestion
- Relax your neck & shoulders
- Increase your energy & vitality
- Experience more happiness & joy
Self-Health Check-Up: Studies indicate that 80% of chronic disease is caused by stress, which disrupts the healthy and natural circulation of energy in the body. Take this quick quiz to check your overall health condition.
- I get frequent headaches
- I feel stiffness in my shoulders, neck, and joints
- I tend to feel depressed and/or anxious
- I have difficulty breathing at times
- I often feel bloated or have abdominal discomfort
- I catch colds easily
- I can’t’ sleep deeply or often don’t feel well-rested
- I cannot concentrate well on what I am doing
If you checked 3 or more, you may be under stress. Living Tao Yoga & Wellness Coaching can help!
Private Instruction: I can work with you one-on-one to create a customized program that meets your individual needs and personal goals.
Small Group Classes consist of the following:
- Stretching – Increase flexibility and strength, improve circulation, and alignment.
- Meditation – Learn to relax and shift your focus away from busy thoughts through Brain Wave Vibration and other moving meditation forms.
- Breathing Exercises – Deep breathing exercises and postures recharge your body and clear your mind.